Games

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩~You can find about 10 new games at the end of the blog~⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Thursday 18 August 2011

Chicharito's Advice For De Gea



Chicharito tells De Gea: "It's good to talk"
Javier Hernandez has revealed the difficulties foreign players can face in adapting to a new life in the Premier League. Hernandez's Manchester United team-mate David De Gea has endured a difficult first few weeks in England, with high-profile gaffes raising questions about the 20-year-old keeper's suitability to the role of No.1. Hernandez, who is expected back in training next week following an extended rest after suffering concussion on United's pre-season tour of the US, said being able to speak English was a huge advantage for him: "Moving to a new country is always difficult, but the fact my dad and my sister came to live with me was a huge help," said Hernandez. "That made things easier. I spoke pretty well when I first arrived here and since then I've been improving bit by bit, understanding more and more and speaking better. But the truth is that knowing English was a massive help, because it meant I could communicate in the dressing room and get to know my colleagues more quickly.”

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina has also been discussing the Reds' new number one and has offered his services as something of a mentor to De Gea, his Spanish counterpart. The Independent quotes Reina saying: "I don't know De Gea personally – we have played against each other a few times but I don't have a problem with whatever he needs. I imagine that he can get my telephone number from any friend that we have in common."

The Sun has Rio Ferdinand backing United’s youngsters to shine in the absence of several injured first-team players including himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Champions 3D

Volley Challenge

Free-kick Fever

Bicycle kick game

Free Shot

wibiya widget