Games

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩~You can find about 10 new games at the end of the blog~⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Sunday 28 August 2011

Owen Hargreaves Willing To Perform For The Red Devils For Free



Former Bayern Munich midfielder does not blame the Red Devils for releasing him but now feels he is in perfect shape and ready to "blow people away"

Owen Hargreaves has revealed he was so desperate to continue his Old Trafford career he offered to play for Manchester United for free.

The midfielder endured an injury-ravaged spell at Old Trafford after signing from Bayern Munich for £17 million, and left the champions in the summer after the club declined to offer him a new contract.

He has now revealed the lengths he went to, to stay at the club, before admitting he has no hard feelings about being released by Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

"At one stage I did offer to play for nothing this season, just to stay on," he said in the Daily Mail.

"But they said, 'You don't want to do that' and they were probably right.

"I don't blame them for letting me go. I can understand it. There comes a point when you have to say this hasn't worked out. The game has moved on. See you later, all the best."

Hargreaves claims he is now back to perfect fitness and says he does not regret posting videos on YouTube in a bid to prove his injury woes are behind him.

"It ended up on YouTube because the files were too big to email to specific people, specific clubs," he said.

"So I put them on YouTube so they could see it. I know it became a bit of a story when people found it in the public domain but I don't really care. No big deal."

Hargreaves has become something of a forgotten man after missing so much football in recent seasons but the 30-year-old is determined to prove the doubters wrong.

"I'm going to blow people away," he said.

"I'm coming back believing I can return to the level I was at before. My body feels great and my knees are perfect.

"I've just got this huge chip on my shoulder because I've been out for three years and people think I'm dead and buried...

"But right now I'd like to think I can play 40 games this season and with the right care, I believe I can train every day. I hope to be back in the England side for the European Championships next summer.

"You have to have ambition."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Champions 3D

Volley Challenge

Free-kick Fever

Bicycle kick game

Free Shot

wibiya widget