Games

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩~You can find about 10 new games at the end of the blog~⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Saturday 27 August 2011

Chicharito thrilled to return


Arsenal beware: Javier Hernandez is back in action and itching to take his place in the starting line-up.

The striker enjoyed a 10-minute run-out in the 3-0 win over Spurs last Monday, his first action for the Reds since May’s Champions League final defeat to Barcelona.

Chicharito was given a month off after playing for Mexico in the Gold Cup in June, but then proceeded to miss all of the Reds’ pre-season and the opening league game against West Brom after suffering concussion on tour in the USA.

The 23-year-old admits he was impatient to be out for so long, but is now ready, if selected by Sir Alex, to take on the Gunners at Old Trafford on Sunday.

"It was great to play again, unbelievable," Chicharito.

"Two months without games was difficult, but I talked to my family and friends every day when I was out, and made sure I was ready." - Javier Hernandez

"I had one month off after the Gold Cup, and then the thing happened with my head, so it was two months without games.

"That was difficult but I talked to my family and friends every day when I was out, and made sure I was ready.

"Thankfully, for the last game against Spurs I was on the bench, then I played 10 minutes and I enjoyed it a lot."

Chicharito was a revelation in his maiden campaign, scoring 20 goals in all competitions, including four in the Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Champions 3D

Volley Challenge

Free-kick Fever

Bicycle kick game

Free Shot

wibiya widget